Sunday 15 September 2013

Hi all

Just a Thank you to the ladies at the Class yesterday.
It is always nice to see them and they are like old friends. We had a great day but the time seemed to fly by. As ever my right hand women Tonto (I mean Anne) was there to keep me right. Just as well as I am sure I am becoming more forgetful as time goes on.

I suppose now I will have to get on with some housework. I don't have a card to make for tomorrow as the Monday class are bringing in their dies and having a night of cutting instead. So I don't have an excuse not to go and do it. yuck. Still it is raining outside and I should be able to get the most of the cleaning done quite quickly. So I might just be able to have a wee while playing in my craft room. he he.

Speak soon, toodlepip.

No comments:

Post a Comment