Sunday 6 October 2013

Busy Busy Busy

Hi again, sorry for not blogging for a while. It is the usual, you think you have plenty of time and the all of a sudden you realise the days have crept in and you don't have enough time. Would someone like to tell me how some people manage to fit everything in and look as if it was no effort. Any way I am here now. Well next Saturday I have a Clarity workshop in Perth. I am really looking forward to it. I get to play with all my playmates for a full day of crafting. yeah. I am meant to be tutoring but it is just like playing isn't it and we always have a laugh.

Then in November 30th I am up at Aberdeen at the Papeterie for another workshop. I love going up there as I get to meet all the lovely ladies some old friends and I get to make new friends.  Today I have to get on and make another card for tomorrows class. It doesn't help when you have a mental block. I was chatting with Anne and I was suggesting cards and techniques. She was keeping me right with, No you did that last month, or we did that 3 months ago. It gets so frustrating when you forget when you have done something. I am going to have to start writing things down. Do you have CRAFT ( can't remember a flaming thing) moments? You do, don't you. Come on admit it, it isn't just me. Is it?

Right I have to go and get organised ( I use the term loosely) Speak to you all soon. The ladies coming on Saturday, remember, open mind, big smile and bring your lunch. Looking forward to seeing you all

See ya love P

No comments:

Post a Comment