Sunday 13 October 2013

What a great day

On Saturday I held a workshop in Perth and what a day that was. I did  my usual on Friday night and was running around like a headless chicken. Anne (you remember Tonto) my right hand women was phoning and checking if I was alright did I need a hand. Yep, I'm fine, no problem says I ( who am I kidding) I keep putting things in the boxes then a little later have to empty the box because I can't remember if I actually put them in or was thinking about putting them in. However the morning arrives and off I trot. Meet up with Anne and we get started organising the tables, chairs, paper etc.

Then all the ladies started to arrive.

 Had a quick look round and thought, yeh, this looks good. Their a bit quiet but hey ho their friendly. Well, let me tell you a very friendly bunch they certainly were, but quiet!!!!!!!!!! I don't think so. The  only time there was silence was when I let them play with the bleach. ( Must remember that for future reference).

 Anne and I had a fantastic time with these wonderful ladies. Remember your heel, toe ladies. I may be the tutor but I learn something new from the ladies each time I have a class. ( and it's not always to do with rubber stamping!)

So thank you all for your company and a great day. I hope I will have the pleasure of meeting you all again very soon.

Now I have to go and unpack the boxes, yuck

Happy crafting
Pauline x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pauline, can you please let me know what workshops you have availability for x

    ReplyDelete