Tuesday 19 May 2015

Hi All

I am back to the fold again. Bet you all thought I had fell off the face of the earth. Nope,  still here, ready to start again. Thats life isn't it. You fall down and when your rock bottom there is only one way to go and that is back up. The last few years have been horrific but they are past and now we look to the future.

I have made a promise to myself that I will keep this blog up to date and that I will try and be a bit more on top of things. lol.

Ann and I went to the sincerely yours craft show in Kirkliston . It was really good. Plenty of time to have a good look at the different products. Cost me a fortune, well it would with Inkylicious, JB using Imagination products and Cardio being there. I even managed to by a printer. I am blaming Anns husband John for that.
It is funny but that day I felt I was getting back to my old self. Dont know if that is a good or bad thing but Hey Ho.

I have given myself some homework and hope to have some good news in the next few months. So please do look back. As most of the ladies know I dont do classes using solely Clarity products now. I like to use lots of different stamps and products but I still love my Clarity stamps.

Keep a look out for the all day Workshops, you might get a surprise

See you all soon.

Happy crafting from Pauline and Poppie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment