Monday 9 September 2013

The Naked Crafter

I called a few people today and one of my calls was to a lady I will now call the Naked Crafter ( you know who you are). I called to let her know about the new workshops. She was chatting away and saying how before she went into the shower she was looking for her acetate sheets. She came out of the shower and headed for the craft room to find them and caught sight of herself in the mirror butt naked. Well by this time I am creased up laughing. I just had this vision. Well the girls in the office are looking at me wondering whether I am laughing or crying. I am sure I just about had a Tena lady moment.
Laughter is a wonderful thing and can come from the most unexpected sources. So thank you Naked Crafter for brightening up my day.
Right I am off to sort the class for tonight. See you all soon.
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment